Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

SLJ Day 4 / Making a racket



LI: To list three things that you learnt about the William sisters.

For this activity we had to list three things that we learnt about Serena and Venus Williams and also what we still want to know. 


I want to know how long they have played tennis for. 

I learnt that Venus won the Wimbledon in 2005, I also learnt that Serena earns more than $88 million dollars for her career. 

I also learnt that Serena and Venus don't do their talks or agree on things that they want or want to do.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Afatia,

    Your presentation looks great! I really enjoyed reading your list. It's so awesome these women have done so much in their careers. I wonder how long they have played tennis for as well. How long would you think? I'm sure they have played from a very young age.

    It is an absolute pleasure being able to read your blogs! Well done on starting your summer learning journey! I am really looking forward to seeing all the posts you are going to create. Just letting you know I will be signing off today and will be coming back online on the 6th of January. Over this time I will be spending time with family and taking some time to rest and relax going into the new year. I hope both you and your loved ones have a safe and fun summer break together. Can’t wait to check out all your blog posts in January!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Afatia!,
    You have some really interesting facts about Serena and Venus William. I have also been wondering how long they have been playing tennis for. The fact that interested me most was how Serena William earned more than $88 million for her tennis career. Would ever have a tennis career?

    Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Afatia!
    This activity you did was great. Remember to re read your text as it might not make sense. What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete