Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Art Colouring Book

LI: To use Google Art Coloruing Book to explore and use creative thinking.


Today was the first day of the Summer Learning Journey. We completeed our first task of the Summer learning journey. Our task was to colour the pictures using the Google Art Colouring Book site that was given to us. This task was simalar to last years task so it was very easy to connect back to the activity making the task easier for those who partipated in the previous Summer Learning. This Google Art Colouring Book was based on NASA.

I enjoyed this task because most of the pictures shows people who did this task what NASA does and what most people who were in NASA did.







6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Afatia,

    You've done an amazing job colouring in your picture. I have done the same picture that you first did. You have picked interesting pictures to colour in. What made you decide to colour in 3 different pictures?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Te Raumati,

      Thank You for commenting on my blog. I decided to colour these three pictures becuase they looked intersting and because it shows other what the NASA does when they afre doing their jobs.
      What did you find Intersting ?\

      Keep up the good work !

      Delete
    2. Greetings Afatia,

      Thank you for replying to my comment. I found the pictures you picked interesting. All three pictures you chose is realted to space technology. Would you like to try this activity again and why?

      Keep up the good work! :)

      Delete
    3. Ki Ora Te Raumati,

      Thank you for responding to me. I would like to do this activity again but with a different theme because I like to try new things everyday.Do you like trying new things everyday ?

      Keep up the good work :)

      Delete
  2. Talofa Lava Afatia,

    I really think you did a great job on making your pictures look like the original one! I really liked the second one that you have created as the water pops up from the light yellow colour! What was the best art from the three pictures that you have done, and why was it the best one that you have created?

    Amazing work!
    Chisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Afatia,

    I really like your artwork. It has so many potential. I really liked the first one because it looks realistic and fun to make. Which one do you think was the coolest?

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete