Pages

Saturday 11 September 2021

Six Sentence Story

 LI: Use 6 sentence storyto set the structure of a narrative.


To help us put our learning this week together we were asked to write a 6 sentence story. This story will be used as the text in our manga comic DLO. Our storys were about an anime charater of our choice. I chose Amira, she is the charater I have made up and drawn for my other activities. This story is about her walking in an alley way and then fights someone in the same alleyway as her. I found this task very fun because I had used my imagination to tell people the story of Amira and what happened in the alley.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Afatia
    I was immediately hooked into your story as you set the scene and her surroundings as dead and empty. I really liked how you used descriptive words to paint a picture in my head of her emotions and actions.
    Great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Afatia!
    Cool post, I liked how much descriptive words you put into this story. This story actually reminded me of when I was doing a writing test at school because a lot of those words you used were used in my story. Although there were a few spelling mistakes I noticed, maybe you could fix them?

    ReplyDelete