Pages

Thursday 16 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey|E hia ngā mea?

Today I have completed week 1 task 5 of the summer learning journey. This task was about the Te Reo lanaguage. Since their are two parts of the task each day I did the step it up activity. Part of this task was to help people remember the phrase "E hia ngā mea?". 

This task included the participant to find 10 picture of things you will see during summer, for example : seagulls,watermelon,ice cream ect. 

After finding all ten pictures I needed to find out the translation for each picture in maori. After gathering all the information I put it on a slide deck to make my DLO (digital learning object).

I had fun going this task because i got to learn knew words for the Te Reo launage.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Afatia!

    It’s Charlotte here from the SLJ team!

    Awesome mahi here Afatia! I liked that you included the names of the objects! Made me want to swim and eat ice cream!!

    Just a reminder- the task was about ‘how many things’ there were. This means that you had to say how many sausages there were, for example, in te reo Māori. Here is the link to the blog to refresh your memory: https://summerlearningjourney.blogspot.com/2021/12/e-hia-nga-mea.html


    Reply to my comment with that, and I’ll put your points through!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi charlotte,

    Thank You for commenting on my blog, and yes I think i have missunderstood the task. Thank you for telling me I will fix it right away.

    Have fun and enjoy your holiday !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Afatia!

    Great job for being willing to fix it up. We all make mistakes! Unfortunately it appears to be the same. You can just reply to my comment with the numbers of things if you wish!

    Enjoy your raumati!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete