Pages

Thursday 16 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Spread The Word


Today I have completed week 1 task 4 of the Summer Learning Journey. I wanted to give myself a challenge so I decided to do the step it up challenge. This task was about commenting on five people blog.Using the template provided we were given questions to help us comment on others blog. 

The questions were, a blogpost that is from your friends, a blogpost that is from another school, a blogpost that made you laugh, a blog that you found intersting, and a blogpost that has amazing art.

I found this task very intesting because it shows me what others in our cluster does during school time.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Afatia!

    It’s Charlotte here from the SLJ team!

    You have written some amazing comments here, Afatia! Your comment to Harmony was in particular very great! You have followed the positive, thoughtful, and helpful model when constructing your comments.

    Did this task make you think more about your own blog, and what you do well and what you could improve on?

    Ka pai!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete