Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Outside The Box Art

LI: To create an outside of the box art.
For this task our teachers made lockdown fun while we were doing our learning. This task was all about creating a piece of art but do something outside box.This outside the box task was really fun to make because I thought this art was really outside the box. To start of my art their was a wavy line to start my drawing. I thought for a little while thinking out what I should do. Then I thought that it the wavy line could be turned into lips then maybe my art could be a face with the lip for my outside idea. I thought this task was very interesting because I thought outside the box and made an piece of art that was very fun and enjoyable to make.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aftaia

    This is a great picture and a very creative use of the line you were given to start with.I'm glad you enjoyed this activity and love the fact you tell us you looked at the line from different angles to get inspiration. Well done.

    Mrs Anderson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Anderson and thank you for commenting on my blog, and yes I had to look at the line at different angles just to become more inspired to create my piece of art. If you were to make an piece of art using the same line as I did,what will you make ?

      Delete
  2. Hi Afat
    I think using the line to create the mouth for a face looks really effective and creative. You explained your thinking process and the task really well. Good Job

    ReplyDelete